Terms of Service
Country Posh Beauty is an exclusive studio, open by appointment only! No walk-ins are allowed or accepted. All appointments must be booked online. Our services are meant to enhance the natural beauty of your features. There are no facial sculpting, body contouring, or otherwise dramatic enhancement services offered at Country Posh Beauty.
Due to the nature of our detailed, artistic services, we request that you do not bring any guests with you during your appointment. Boyfriends, girlfriends, husbands or wives, friends, family members, pets and children are not allowed in the studio during your session and will be asked to leave.
- A Permanent Makeup Consultation is mandatory! This allows for your esthetician to study your skin and come up with the best plan of action to enhance your own natural, beautiful features. Permanent Makeup services cannot be performed on the same day of the consultation. Any clients who do not schedule a consultation will have their appointment cancelled.
Be on Time
- We kindly request that all first-time clients arrive 10 to 15 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment to fill out paperwork and get settled in. You can find our studio located at City Salon Suites & Spa, 980 S. Preston Road, Suite 314, Prosper, TX 75078
- Any client who is more than 30 minutes late to their scheduled appointment will have their appointment automatically cancelled and the Cancellation Policies will be enforced.
- 50% of a nonrefundable deposit is required to secure your appointment. This deposit required when procedure appointment is booked. Deposit is applied towards the balance. Your appointments are very important to me. Time allotted for the appointment is reserved especially for you. I asked the appointments against late cancellation or rescheduling with a credit card. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment. A late arrival may require rescheduling of your appointment with respect to the clients that I have scheduled after you.
If I have to cancel your appointment if you are more than 15 minutes late, and 50% of service you requested fee will be charged. If you miss an appointment without Notification at least 48 hours in advance there will be a 75% of the service requested charged.
Permanent Makeup Touchups:
- “One” Touchup appointment is included in the price of the permanent makeup initial procedure. Your esthetician will go over all of the aftercare instructions with you, along with creating a personalized touchup schedule. The first touchup session should be scheduled approximately 4 to 8 weeks after the original appointment. This session is crucial for the best results with your permanent makeup. Additional touchup sessions may be required for oily skin, problematic skin, dark pigmented skin, and clients who do not follow the aftercare instructions properly.
Existing Permanent Makeup Tattoos:
- If you have existing permanent makeup tattoos, including brows, lips, and eyeliner, they must be old and faded before coming into our studio for new work. Our estheticians absolutely cannot complete new work when the previous work is too dark, dense, discolored, or large. Tattoo removal will be highly recommended before any new work can be completed.
- Previous/existing tattoos must be photographed and emailed to Country Posh Beauty before scheduling a consultation appointment. An esthetician will confirm if your tattoos are faded enough to be worked on, or if laser removal is required.
- Sessions to fix, enhance, or otherwise work on old permanent makeup tattoos could take longer than the original service and will be charged accordingly.
Important for permanent makeup clients
- Healed results will vary with each individual client. No guarantees will be made, additional sessions may be required to obtain optimal results.
- Additional charges will apply. Although we give our best efforts to provide you with quality service, many factors can result in a less than desired outcome as each client will heal differently.
- Please refer to our permanent makeup FAQs to see if the services we offer may be beneficial to you, Also please read the Before and After Care instructions on our Client Forms page to make sure our permanent makeup services are a good fit for your lifestyle.
If you have any questions about our services, policies, or would like to book your session, please contact us today!
Owner, Country Posh Beauty